Resources / Forms

Progress Reports
Progress Reports for Annual Grants are due biannually. Progress Reports for Mini Grants are due immediately after project completion. All reports should be submitted using the online form provided here.

Program Alteration Requests (PAR's)
Sometimes changes need to be made to how money is spent. If the scope of your project has changed, you need additional funds, or would like to spend your project's money differently, please carefully review the PAR Flowchart to determine if you need to submit a PAR.

If you need to submit a PAR, please complete the online form in accordance with section 2.6 of the Green Fund bylaws.

PAR's will be reviewed during the Committee's fall and spring public meetings. For schedule information, see the important dates listed on the Green Fund homepage.

To view Green Fund documents, please click here.